Fonts are not sold but licensed: what you acquire is the right to use the fonts in a certain context, under certain conditions.
- Cross media
- The Standard license is a single license which allows using the fonts on desktop computers, websites, and e-books / mobile apps.
- Pricing scales
- The price of the license is calculated based on the scale of use, measured using a different metric for each type of media.
- Use pre-release versions
- The Prototype License allows you to try early versions of the fonts before their release.
- Progressive discounts
- The price of the Prototype License is calculated as a fraction of the final release price.
- Automatic upgrade
- The Prototype License is automatically upgraded to a Standard License once the basic font is released.
- Try before you buy
- The Test license allows you to use fonts for free for a limited period of time, for evaluation purposes only.
- Decide after the test
- Once the trial period expires, you’ll need to choose between upgrading to a Standard License or deleting the font.
- Additional uses
- Other kinds of use not covered by the Standard License (broadcasting, use in alphabet products, etc.) can be added on request.
- Tailor made licenses
- We can also develop custom licenses to meet the special needs of a project or client.